It was a beautiful day to have a wedding on a farm. Paige and Ethan’s ceremony was at Mitchem Farms not too far away from Hermann Missouri. I grew up in Hermann and I love the peacefulness and beautiful of a farm. There where so many amazing places to photograph but that would be too many images to share. Of course, I had to share some! The night ended at Valentine Hall in Starkenburg Missouri where they reception was located where the dance floor was never empty. This family knows how to dance and how to party!!!
I love asking our couples some questions to get to know them and their love story.
- Tell us how you first met? Who, what, when, where, why? Give us the dirty details. We first met at a 6th grade dance and slowly became friends, not too close of friends to be put in the “friend zone” but friends. We lost touch until we became friends on Snapchat in the summer of 2017 and very fast I fell in love with him.
- When did you know he/she was the one? Was there something he/she did?, etc. P: When I didn’t want to leave him for a second. E: When I drove to the city once a week to have supper.
- Tell us about the proposal. (Did you see it coming, how long was it in the planning?, how did you feel? nervous, excited, freaking out?) P: I did not see it coming, he told me he asked my dad and I still didn’t see it coming. He took me to the spot where we broke down on our first date. I was so excited I barely even remember what he said. E: Terrifying I could have thrown up.
- Tell us the one thing you love most about each other. P: How caring he is for animals, me and our families. E: Always ok with going to do stuff and having a beer with me.
- Besides getting married – whats the one thing you are looking forward to on your wedding day? Seeing each other all fancified in our wedding attire!
Ceremony: Mitchem Farms
Reception: Valentine Hall
Photographer: Rhonda Favor Studios
Floral Design: Kelsey Hall
Event Design: Linda Lebbrell
Caterer: Herbberles Catering
Videographer: Cameron Poindexter
Hair: Chelsea Mundwiller